Customer Service & Technical Support
We have multiple positions available and are looking for a full time Customer & Technical Support Agents
Evening shift 12pm - 9pm & Weekend shift 10pm - 4pm
- Answers and resolves all Level-1 incoming requests.
• Report all second level problems.
• Follow up on the status of the calls, ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner and that all details are accurately noted in the call report for future reference.
• Accurately complete a detailed incident/request for all contacts.
• Process all account requests, hardware, and software requests and replacements.
• Process Incidents/Requests for each contact, troubleshoots and/or researches the problem and then provides a solution
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to communicate in English & French (verbal and written)
- Must have good analytical and arithmetic skills
- Must have good subject knowledge in telecommunication (ISP / TPIA environment)
- Must have basic to intermediate level administration skills
- Highly organized and strong problem-solving skills
- ISP environment
- Modems ( Cable / DSL )
- Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: TBD
Job Type: Full-time